1. Conditions of publication
The Scientific Journal Knowledge is interested in research and studies that have objectivity and methodology, and those that have known scientific originality, and that respect the publication standards, and those that make a scientific contribution.
- Articles proposed for publication in the journal must not be published before or already proposed for publication in other journals;
- Submission of articles must be in Microsoft Word file;
- The article should not exceed 15 pages, including the list of references (bibliography) and appendices, and there should be no less than 10 pages;
- Accompaniment to the article of two abstracts (maximum 300 words), one with the language of the article and the other with another language, with quotation of keywords (7 words maximum);
- Regarding field studies (surveys). It is preferable that the Author cites the following elements: (the problematic, theories and previous studies, hypotheses, study limits, methodology, sample, investigative tools, statistical techniques, interpretation of results and recommendations, conclusion, bibliography, appendices)
- It is prohibited to republish research or a study in another scientific journal after approval of publication in the journal, as it is authorized under authorization of the Director of the journal to republish the article or the study within the framework of a book researcher, and it is compulsory to cite in the book that it is already published in the journal with the written authorization of the Director of the journal;
- The journal has the right to make certain corrections to the form of the article proposed for publication (formatting) without affecting the content;
- The journal does not make articles not accepted for publication;
- The substance of articles published in the journal expresses the opinion of their owners, and they do not necessarily represent the opinion of the journal;
- In the event of partial or total reproduction in the article, of a document or illustration already published, the written authorization of the publisher or the authors must be provided.
- The fact that the researcher sends his article to the Evaluation Committee is a personal oath to acquit all scientific corruption and he alone assumes all legal proceedings;
- The author must attach a request duly signed when proposing his article to the Director of the Journal, however the subject: Article publication request, thus, he must cite the theme of his research, his wish to publish in the review, the date of dispatch of the Article, and all the information concerning it;
- The researcher receives an electronic copy of the issue whose article he published as he can download it from the journal’s website.
- The researcher receives a publication certificate duly signed by the Director of the Journal;
- The researcher will be informed from his email address on the acceptance or correction or postponement or refusal of his article for 20-30 days from the date of receipt of his article from the Evaluation Committee ;
- All articles and research should be sent to the name of the Director of the journal at the following email address:
2. Drafting Standards
The article must meet the following standards:
- The version sent must be written with the font « Simplified Arabic » font size « 12 » and the headings « 14 » in bold for the Arabic language, and « Times New Roman » size « 12 », and the headings « 14 »In bold for languages: English or French;
- It is preferable to adopt when drafting the Article the international reference standard (APA), i.e. to indicate the source at the end of the paragraph, example: (Name of the Author, First name, Year, Page), and at the end of the Article the bibliographic list, in alphabetical order according to the Author’s Name;
- The bibliography not exceeding 25 references, preferably recent;
- It is necessary to put the references in language of the Article at the beginning and after those of the other languages, for example, if the article in Arabic language, therefore, it is necessary to put the references of Arabic language first;
- In the case of not knowing the Author’s First Name, we write (W.A) which means « Without Author »;
- In the case of not knowing the date of publication, we write (W.D) in parentheses which means « Without Date ».
- Iconographic documents, photographs, tables or figures must be clear. Tables will be numbered in order of appearance in the text as well as figures (graphics, drawings or photographs).
- Regarding the formatting of the page, for the margins by adopting: 2.5 cm for all sides, the line spacing: 1.15 cm, and the page size 21 * 29.7 cm (A4);
- The author precedes before writing the Article his Name, First name, Scientific Degree, Home Institution, his Electronic Address and the summary with the language of the Article, and the summary with another language. In this case, the author assumes all responsibility for the personal information he has provided;