1. RIGHTS TO PUBLISH IN THE KNOWLEDGE JOURNAL
The Knowledge Journal requests on any research or article examined and accepted for publication a symbolic fee of 25 $ as rights of examination, design and publication for research or scientific article.
2. PAYMENT TERMS
Payment for the Knowledge journal is made by the following means and means:
- Transfer via western union, express money, money gram
You can contact the Director of the Journal if you wish to transfer from one of his means. He will provide you with the necessary information on these transfer methods.
- Transfer via mvola (Madagascar)
For residents of Madagascar, You can contact the Director of the Journal, if you wish to transfer via mvola or Orange money. He will provide you with the necessary information.
- Bank transfer
You can contact the Director of the journal if you wish to transfer via the bank. He will provide you with the necessary information.
3. THE PUBLICATION STAGES
The researcher first sends his research work or his scientific article for a preliminary evaluation to the following email address:
- The duration of the preliminary assessment is 20 to 30 days
- The researcher receives a notice of acceptance or refusal to go to the next step which is the review of the article or research by the evaluation committee
- The researcher sends the rights to examine and publish his scientific article, so the article will be sent to the members of the evaluation committee for the official scientific examination.
The researcher receives after 20 days the results of the examination
- The article will be published in the following issue
NB: Do not hesitate to contact us via the journal’s email address to give you more details on the easiest payment methods for you.